Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.
This 1 1/2 inch OD, 1 1/4 inch ID, durable, corrosion resistant stainless steel gas connector is configured with 1 1/4 inch MIP x 1 1/4 inch FIP adapters and is 18 inches in length. Provided with a hot-dipped, heavy duty gray PVC coating, this gas connector is used for indoor and outdoor high BTU applications such as rooftop units and tankless water heaters. Designed with safety in mind, this is a CSA approved gas connector.
- Tubing - Annealed, 304 stainless steel (ASTM A240)
- Flare nuts - Brass or plated steel
- Adapters - Brass or plated steel
- Coating - Custom Formulated Polymer
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Temperature rating with adapters: -40°F to 150°F
- Temperature rating with valves: -40°F to 125°F
- 100% Factory leak tested
- When installing a new appliance or when an existing appliance is moved to a new location a NEW gas connector must be used per manufacturer’s installation instructions and per product standards ANSI Z21.24/CSA 6.10 and ANSI Z21.75/CSA 6.27.
- Not engineered for high temperature applications such as gas logs, fireplace inserts or free-standing fireplaces
- Not suitable for moveable installations. Not NSF certified
- Avoid repeated bending, flexing, or extreme vibration. Do not use on portable gas generators due to excessive vibration