This unit was designed and built to last. It is feature laden and very versatile. Internally it goes by many names, such as the camping model, the workshop model or portable model. It really is that versatile.
The simple design is aesthetically pleasing and the design brief was to make a rugged powerful water heater. We think that we got it right! It exemplifies the EZ Tankless philosophy, as it easy to use, easy to install, and easy on the pocket!
This model delivers up to 1.6 gallons per minute of consistent and continuous hot water which makes it a perfect point of use water heater. Features such as low water pressure ignition, which means that this heater can function at very low hot water requirements or with very low incoming cold water pressure.
Naturally there is no place in modern society for appliances with a pilot light, so we went with battery operated electronic ignition, so that no plug-in is required, making this the perfect unit for garage, barn, or outbuildings. If you are concerned about the battery durability, don’t be. In tests all units lasted a year or more before batteries (2 “D” cells - Alkaline) needed replacement.
- Fully-automatic operation. Simply turn on the water spigot or shower, hot water will arrive in a few moments. After the tap is turned off, the tankless heater will automatically extin guish itself.
- Shower Head with hose included with unit.
- Aesthetically pleasing and simple design features make this unit easy to use and install as well as unobtrusive.
- Electronic control system via computer chip is advanced and extremely reliable. No plug-in is required. The "No pilot light" design is safe and convenient, using automatic ignition to further your energy savings. (The ignition electrical source is supplied by two "D" cells)
- Sensitive ion flame sensor will cut the gas supply if the flame goes out unexpectedly.
- Insufficient water pressure protection.
- The 20-minute safety timer reduces the risk of carbon-monoxide poisoning if improperly ventilated.
- Featuring a precise and safe water flow sensor to stabilize the exit water flow.
- Independent control of water flow and gas flow making it easy to regulate the water temperature.
- If the water supply is interrupted, the gas valve will automatically turn off.
- High thermal efficiency and superb combustion performance.
- With a winter-summer switch and double proportional valves, the inlet water temperature range is much wider.
- Low water pressure ignition. The heater can function at 15 PSI water pressure. Making this unit suitable for use at high altitude or those using well water with older or less powerful pumping systems. For example; As tested in our USA laboratory, this unit can easily operate via a garden hose inlet water supply.