JL3LC, Pipe-Clamp Thermocouple for Commercial & Refrigeration Applications (3/4" to 4-1/8")JL3LC JL3LC, Pipe-Clamp Thermocouple for Commercial & Refrigeration Applications (3/4" to 4-1/8")
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Whether you’re in commercial, refrigeration or residential/light commercial, accuracy always matters – and we know, sometimes size matters too. At 4 1/8", the JL3LC offer the widest openings on the market, making it the ideal fit for nearly all large pipes.
And because speed matters too, our patented Rapid Rail™ Sensor Technology uses electrically conductive pipe to complete the circuit and stabilize immediately, offering direct, reliable and secure connections – FAST – even on wet or damp pipes. It’s also compact and built for single-hand use (which comes in super handy for those harder to reach areas).
The Job Link System JL3LC boasts 350'+ of wireless range to communicate with both the Job Link App and the SMAN Refrigerant Manifolds, models SM380V and SM480V
- Pipe Contact Surface Compatibility: Electrically conductive
- Pipe Size Compatibility: 3/4" to 4 1/8" (19.05mm to 104.78mm) OD
- Rapid Rail™ Sensor Technology thermocouple (nickel chromium / nickel aluminum)
- Wireless Range: 350'+ (JL3LC)
- Measurement Range: -50°F to 257°F (-46°C to 125°C)
- Stabilizes in 3 seconds
- ±4°F (±2.2°C) thermocouple accuracy, only ±1.0°F (±0.6°C) after field calibration*
- Waterproof, rugged, and built to withstand the rigors of field use
- Meets California's Title 24 requirements
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.