1" to 20" W.C Manual Reset Pressure Switch (Additive)C6097A3012 1" to 20" W.C Manual Reset Pressure Switch (Additive)
|54||Thu, Jun 9|
|520||Fri, Jun 10|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Pressure Switches are safety devices used in positive-pressure or differential-pressure systems to sense gas or air pressure systems.
- For use with natural gas, liquid propane (LP) gas, or air.
- Diaphragm-actuated safety-limit switch.
- Switch can be wired to turn on alarm.
- C6097A models break control circuit at setpoint on pressure fall.
- Lockout with manual reset and recycle options.
- Lockout models have external manual reset button.
- Removable transparent cover protects scaleplate and adjusting knob.
- Pipe tappings allow selection of positive pressure (air only) or venting connections (NPT mount only).
- 1/4 in. NPT or flange mount models for direct mounting to Honeywell Integrated Valve Train.
- Optional switch position indicator lamp available.
- IP54 enclosure standard.
- Surge orifice.
- Integral vent limiter on all models.
Break on pressure fall
1" to 20" W.C.
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.