01" - 20'' W.C Manual Reset, 1/4" NPT Pressure Switch (Subtractive)C6097B3028 01" - 20'' W.C Manual Reset, 1/4" NPT Pressure Switch (Subtractive)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Pressure Switches are safety devices used in positive-pressure, negative pressure (Air, Flue gas) or differential-pressure systems to sense gas or air pressure systems.
- Pressure switch for general gas- and air application
- Diaphragm-actuated safety-limit switch
- Switch can be wired to turn on alarm
- C6097A3 models break control circuit at set point on pressure fall
- C6097B3 models break control circuit at set point on pressure rise
- Lockout with manual reset options
- Lockout models have external manual reset button
- Additional filter pad for gas/air inlet section
- Additional cover over screw terminal for safety
- Removable transparent cover protects scaleplate and adjusting knob
- Optional switch position indicator lamp available
- Protection class IP65
- Ranges: 0.4 to 4 in. wc, 3 to 20 in. wc, 12 to 60 in. wc or 40 to 200 in. wc.
- Integral 0.2mm vent limiter on all models
- FM and UL certified
- Application: Safety devices used in positive-pressure, negative (Air & Flue Gas Only) or differential pressure systems to sense gas or air pressure changes
- 3.19 (high) x 3(wide) x 3.7 (deep)
- Mounting: 1/4 in. Rp internal thread
- Electrical Connections: Screw terminals; Line entrance: M16 x 1.5 cable gland
- Operating Temperature Range (F): -4 to +176°F
- Operating Temperature Range (C): -20 to +80°C
- Approvals, Factory Mutual: J.I. 1X5A5.AF ; FM Class 3510
- Operating Range (psi): 1 to 20 in. wc
- Differential Type: Subtractive
- Switch Operation: Manual Reset
- Switching Action: Breaks NC to COM on pressure rise
- Pipe Connection: Vent or Low pressure--1/8 in. Rp internal thread
Break on pressure rise
1 to 20 psi
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.