Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Continually monitor and adjust room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from under-heating and overheating.
- Designed with the higher capacity normally required by U.S.A. heating systems.
- Valve seat disc, which is made of resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shutoff on steam or hot water systems.
- Nickel-plated bronze casted body with working parts in cartridge insert for ease of service.
- Controls include sensor, setpoint dial and valve actuator; components may be integral or connected by capillary tubes.
- Require no electrical connections.
- All working parts are replaceable using service tool (MT100C1011) while valve remains in service, in-line, under pressure.
- Valves normally open without control mounted.
- Valves may also be used with MV110 Electric Zone Valve Actuator.
- Meet ASHRAE Standard 102-1989.
- Description: High Capacity Thermostatic Radiator Actuator with sepearte remote sensor, 2- 4ft 6in. capillary and 1 19/32 in. collar diameter
- Application Type: Controller with remote setpoint and sensor normally mounted with setpoint dial mounted on outside cabinet or enclosure; sensor mounted beneath heating coils in cold air return. Double capillaries. For V110 valves.
- Application: High Capacity Thermostatic Radiator Actuator
- Used With Valve: V110
- Sensor (Integral or Remote): Remote
- Setpoint (Integral or Remote): Remote
- Capillary Length (ft): Two 4 1/2 ft.
- Capillary Length (m): Two 1.4 m
- Temperature Range (F): 48 F to 79 F
- Temperature Range (C): 9 C to 26 C
- Collar Diameter (in.): 1 19/32 in.
- Collar Diameter (mm): 40 mm
- Used With: V110
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.