Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Combined remote dial/sensor
- Brass sensor, High sensitivity
- Fiberglass valve plug shaft
- Stainless steel capillary tube, 6’6” std. length
- Longer capillary available, consult factory
- Fits all Macon NT series valves
- Replaces the valve-mounted sensors on built-in convectors, etc., and where the valve-mounted sensor is exposed to draft from windows or doors
- Fully automatic - nonelectric, no wiring
- Small dimensions
- Manufactured to exacting standards using exceptionally high quality materials
- Each sensor is tested and re-checked to achieve exact settings before leaving the factory
- Note that all changing of the actuator can be accomplished without draining the system
- All Macon thermostats can be locked at or limited to a specific temperature or temperature range
- Simple one-trade installation
- Sensor guard furnished at no extra charge
- All Macon valves and thermostats conform to ASHRAE Standard 102P-1983 and European Standard EN 215/1215. We are also ISO 9001 certified (1994) and ISO 14001 certified (1998).
Note: Image may not be actual representation of item.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.