Universal Intermittent Pilot Ignition ControlICM2918 Universal Intermittent Pilot Ignition Control
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Universal intermittent pilot gas ignition control
- Provides ignition sequence, flame monitoring and safety shutoff for single dual rod intermittent pilot control applications.
- For gas fired furnaces, boilers and other heating applications
- Switch selectable pre-purge and ignition trials with permanent lock.
- Works with or without vent damper connected.
- Works with both Natural Gas and LP Gas systems.
|Operating Temp Range:||
-40° to 165°F
5% to 95% R.H. (non condensing)
|Trial For Ignition:||
15 or 90 Seconds (switch selectable)
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.