Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The VA-715x Series can be easily field mounted or ordered factory coupled to VT Series terminal unit valves, VG7000 Series valves, or VBC Series bronze cage trim valves. In addition, this actuator can be field mounted to 1/2 in. flare valves. Refer to the VT, VBC, VG7000, and VTF Series bulletins for available configurations.
- 90 lb Force Output in a Compact Unit:Covers a wide range of applications with one actuator
- Magnetic Clutch: Provides constant output force for positive closeoff of valves, and protects motor in stall conditions
- Durable Construction: Provides a longer cycle life
- Unique Yoke Design: Easy field mounting to valves reduces installation and stroke adjustment time
- Selectable Direct/Reverse Action: Eases setup and installation
- Power Requirements: 24 VAC (20 to 30 VAC), 50/60 Hz 2.7 VA nominal
- Input Signal: Incremental: 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Proportional: 0 to 10 VDC
- Input Signal Adjustments (Proportional): Input Signal: 0 to 10, 0 to 5, 5 to 10 VDC (jumper selectable); Action: Drive up (DA) or drive down (RA) on signal increase (jumper selectable) ;Factory Setting: Calibrated 1 to 9 +/- 0.5 VDC for 0 to 10 VDC controller operation, Direct Acting (DA), 5/16 in. (8 mm) stroke for VT series valve
- Input Impedance (Proportional) : 100k ohms
- Mechanical Output: 90 lb force (400N) minimum
- Stroke Range: 25/32 in. (20 mm) maximum
- Nominal Stroke Timing: 60 Hz: 70 seconds 5/16 in. (8 mm) stroke,110 seconds 1/2 in. (13 mm) stroke,165 seconds 3/4 in. (19 mm) stroke, 50 Hz: 85 seconds 5/16 in. (8 mm) stroke, 135 seconds 1/2 in. (13 mm) stroke, 200 seconds 3/4 in. (19 mm) stroke
- Electrical Connections:Screw Terminals for 16 AWG Maximum
- Mechanical Connections: 1/4-28 UNF-2B thread for valve stem connection
- Enclosure: NEMA 2, IP42
- Ambient Operating Conditions: 0 to 140F (-18 to 60C), 10 to 90% RH, non-condensing, 86F (30C) maximum dew point
- Dimensions: 3.84" diameter x 6.06" high (98 x 154 mm)
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.