Top port, compact design. Unit features intelligent defrost damper motor exclusive to Lifebreath. Our premium ERV is HVI certified for cold weather, offers 3 select high speed settings and automatic frost prevention. SRE @ -25C (-13F): 57% 65 CFM (31 L/s)
- Enthalpy Exchange core
- Door Port Balancing & adjustable dampers
- -25C HVI certified ERV (needs drains)
- Top Ported
- Motors and Blowers - two independent motorized impellers
- Core - Energy recovery core (ERV) is a crossflow exchanger that incorporates a selective membrane for moisture transfer without allowing cross contamination of the air streams. Used for balanced mechanical ventilation in humid environments to reduce air conditioning (AC) energy cost. Water condensation by the AC is reduced by allowing water vapor from fresh air stream to migrates across the membrane into the exhaust stream. In colder climates, moisture transfer is reverse and the unit helps to moderate humidity and the core is a highly efficient heat exchanger. Each core is tested to ensure low leakage.
- Defrost - Recirculating
- Serviceability - Latched door to allow easy access to core and filters for cleaning. 25" clearance recommended.
- Case - 20GA pre paint galvanized steel
- Insulation - 3/4" foil face Styrofoam
- Filters - Washable on supply and exhaust
- Mounting - Typically hung with supplied strap and hook kit.