SPDT 8 Pin Alternating Relay (120V)ARP41S SPDT 8 Pin Alternating Relay (120V)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The ARP Series is used in systems where equal run time for two motors is desirable. The selector switch allows selection of alternation of either load for continuous operation. LED’s indicate the status of the output relay. This versatile series may be front panel mounted (BZ1 accessory required) or 35 mm DIN rail mounted with an accessory socket.
Operation Alternating: When the rotary switch is in the “alternate” position, alternating operation of Load A and Load B occurs upon the opening of the control switch S1. To terminate alternating operation and cause only the selected load to operate, rotate the switch to position “A” to lock Load A or position “B” to lock Load B. The LEDs indicate the status of the internal relay and which load is selected to operate.
Note: Input voltage must be applied at all times for proper alternation. The use of a solid-state control switch for S1 may not initiate alternation correctly. S1 voltage must be from the same supply as the unit’s input voltage (see connection diagrams on datasheet). Loss of input voltage resets the unit; Load A becomes the lead load for the next operation.
- Input Voltage (V): 120VAC
- Input Tolerance (%): -20% - 10%
- Input AC Line Frequency (Hz): 50/60Hz
- Maximum Output Voltage (V): 250VAC
- Output Type: Electromechanical Relay
- Output Form: SPDT
- Output Load Rating (VA): 10A resistive @ 120/240VAC and 28 VDC; 1/3hp @120 / 240VAC
- Isolation Voltage (V): 1500V RMS input to output
- Life: Mechanical - 1 x 107; Electrical - 1 x 106
- Termination Type: Octal 8-pin
- Mounting Method: Plug-in socket
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature (F/C): -30° to 85°C (-22°F to 185°F)
- Dimensions: 3.20 x 2.39 x 1.78 in. (81.3 x 60.7 x 45.2mm)
8-pin = SPDT
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.