VCMA-20ULST, 80 GPH, 230 V In-Pan Condensate Removal Pump w/ Safety Switch & Tubing554461 VCMA-20ULST, 80 GPH, 230 V In-Pan Condensate Removal Pump w/ Safety Switch & Tubing
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Vertical type pump unit
- 1/2 Gallon leakproof, rustproof, ABS tank with mounting tabs
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Built-in check valve
- Safety switch included - can be connected to shut down the air conditioner condenser or wired to an alarm to warn of possible tank overflow
- Includes 20' of 3/8" ID tubing
- UL/CSA listed
- Thermal overload protected
- Suitable for high-efficiency, gas furnace condensate
- Motor - 1/30 HP
- Flow - 80 GPH @ 1' of head
- 3/8" O.D. barbed discharge adapter
- Intermittent Liquid Temp. up to - 120°F
- Discharge - 3/8" OD barbed
- Housing - ABS
- Cover - ABS
- Volute - ABS
- Impeller - Glass filled polypropylene
- 17' shut-off head
- 6' power cord
- 3 drain holes
- Electrical - 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 Amps, 75 Watts
- Includes safety switch and 20' of 3/8" ID tubing
- Weight - 6.25 lbs
- Height - 7"
- Width - 5"
- Length - 11"
|Shutoff Head (ft.):||
|Flow at 1 FT Head:||
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.