Our M18 FUEL™ Sectional Machine for 5/8" and 7/8" Cables is the most portable and most powerful sectional machine for 1-1/4" - 6" drain lines. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLINK™ Plus Intelligence delivers the power to clear heavy roots up to 150 ft out, providing more power than corded even at the maximum capacity of the machine. This sectional machine is the lightest weight and most compact tool in its class with carry strap connection points for hands-free transportation, ensuring the easiest transportation and setup on all jobs. Tool-free cable size changes allow you to switch between 5/8" and 7/8" cable in just seconds. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ High Output™ HD12.0 Battery Pack powers through multiple jobs on a single charge and increases safety by providing power anywhere without the use of extension cords. The M18 FUEL™ Sectional Machine is equipped with ONE- KEY™. Integrated Tool Security provides you with ultimate theft protection with features like tool lock-out. If your machine is lost or stolen, you can render it inoperable by sending a remote command to the machine to shut itself off the next time it comes within the range of any ONE-KEY™ app. In addition to the MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ Sectional Machine, this kit includes a Carrying Strap, Large Rear Guide Hose, M18™ REDLITHIUM™ High Output™ HD12.0 battery, and an M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger.
- M18 FUEL sectional machine for 5/8" and 7/8" cable
- Large rear guide hose for M18 FUEL sectional
- Carry strap for M18 FUEL sectional machine
- M18 high output 12.0 Ah battery
- M12/M18 rapid charger
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor Delivers Power to Clear Heavy Roots Out to 150ft
- M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery powers through multiple jobs on a single charge, the first to bring cordless mobility, safety, and power supply to the drain cleaning industry
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance under load
- CABLE-DRIVE Automatic Feed and Retract reduces user fatigue
- Easiest Set Up and Transport
- Tool-Free Changes Between 5/8" and 7/8" Cable
- On-Board Pin Key Storage For Convenient Decoupling of Cables and Cable Attachments on Any Job
- No Tool Lubrication Required
- Enclosed Cable Reels: Containing the Mess of Used Cables
- Warranty: 5 Year Tool / 3 Year Battery
- Max Drain Line Capacity: 150'
- Recommended Pipe Size: 1-1/4" up to 6"
- Cable Capacity: 5/8" & 7/8"
- Feed Type: Manual
- Cable Spin Speed: 650 RPM
- Battery System: M18
- Power Source: Cordless