Our M18 FUEL™ Rear Handle 7-1/4” Circular Saw is designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, and general contractor. The circular saw can Generate the Power of 15amp corded saws, cut faster than 15amp corded worm drive saws and provide you with up to 570 cuts per charge with our M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery attached. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides this worm drive style saw with 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load, giving you corded cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures you achieve maximum tool performance and protects your circ saw from overload, overheating and over discharge. Our M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery (not included) is compatible with all M18™ tools, runs 50% cooler, and delivers you with unmatched run times and 50% more power. The cordless circular saw has an electric blade break, LED work light, and all magnesium guards and shoe, keeping you productive and providing you the durability to handle the toughest job site conditions. A multi-sized rafter hook allows you to store the handheld circular saw on different materials. The saw's gears don’t require oiling and maintenance reducing your downtime and allowing you to get jobs done faster.
Note: does not come with battery or charger
- M18 FUEL™ Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw - Tool Only (2830-20)
- Cuts Faster Than 15A Corded
- Generates 15 Amp Corded Power
- Voltage: 18V
- LED Work Light
- No Gear Oiling Required
- Required POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ Rear Handle 7-1/4" Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A corded circular saw.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.REDLITHIUM™ HiGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard
- REDLITHIUM™ HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
- Up to 570 Cuts per charge
- Electric Blade Brake