The 2874-22HD-48-22-8690 M18™ FUEL tool package includes the M18™ Fuel Pipe Threader Kit w/ One-Key (2874-22HD) and the 6" Leveling Tripod Chain Vise (48-22-8690). The M18™ Cordless LITHIUM-ION System's patented technologies and electronics, innovative motor design, and superior ergonomics provide the most efficient blend of power, weight and performance in the industry. Powered by RED LITHIUM™, the M18™ cordless LITHIUM-ION system delivers more torque, more power, and longer run-time than the competition.
- (1) 2874-22HD: M18 Fuel Pipe Threader Kit w/ One-Key
The M18 FUEL™ Pipe Threader w/ One-Key™ is the industry’s first cordless pipe threader, revolutionizing the pipe threading process. The cordless pipe threader features AUTOSTOP™ technology that senses severe kickback and automatically shuts the tool off. It also has a die head retention lock preventing die head ejection and a side grip to eliminate the need for you to hold the spinning die head when starting threads. The portable pipe threader delivers unmatched tool control and functionality and allows you to thread faster than the corded competition. Featuring a multi-speed selector, this powerful pipe threader threads faster than corded competitors, maximizing your productivity without compromising thread quality. The metal pipe threader gives you the power to thread up to 2” black iron pipe, stainless steel, and rigid metal conduit (RMC). The handheld pipe threader is compatible with One-Key™ Technology and is the industry's first pipe threader that wirelessly connects to a smartphone to track the tool's location, manage it in inventory, and lock the tool out for added security and protection to your investment.
- AUTOSTOP™ kickback control prevents severe kickback
- Side Grip Thread Starts
- Threads Faster than Corded
- Side grip and die head retention lock for no engagement with spinning die head
- Offset die head for closer threading near pipe bends and against walls
- Compatible with Ridgid® 12-R and Reed R12+ die heads
- Dedicated Support Arm enables threading without pipe stand
- Over 25, 2” pipe threads per charge
- Multi-Speed Selector optimizes thread quality across pipe sizes
- One-Key™ technology allows for tracking, tool security, and inventory management
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between batteries and tools for unmatched performance, protection, and productivity.
- Magnesium enforced carry handle
- Fits M18™ Batteries
- (1) 48-22-8690: 6" Leveling Tripod Chain Vise
The 6" Leveling Tripod Chain Vise delivers unmatched portability and lifelong steadiness for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing tradesmen working with pipe, conduit, and other materials. Its flat-folding design and balanced carry handle enable briefcase-style transportation and compact storage in job boxes and service vans. Our simple two-step deployment eliminates setup hassles delivering the quickest, painless setup. Equipped with MILWAUKEE STABLE LOK, contractors can easily adjust the tension to steady the deck throughout life, providing lifetime sturdiness. Featuring an adjustable leg for level alignments, you can pitch the deck +/- 3 degrees to level work materials and build systems to a pitch.
- STABLE LOK provides lifetime sturdiness
- Adjustable Leg for Level Alignments
- Two Step Deployment Eliminates Setup Hassles
- Folds Flat for Van/Job Box Storage
- STABLE LOK adjusts tension for steady deck throughout life
- Multi-Material Vise, Secures Up to 6" Pipe
- Balanced Carry Handle for Briefcase Style Transportation
- Adjust Pitch +/- 3 Degrees to Level Materials
- STABLE LOK Enables Stable Deck for Accurate Cuts
- Grounding Tab for Welding Applications
- Removable Foot Grips for Anchoring