Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This product is part of a Milwaukee Promo that is valid until April 30th. With the purchase of $200 or more in Milwaukee Pipe Wrenches, you can redeem a FREE gift from Milwaukee from one of the following options:
- Spend $200 or more, receive a Free 12" Smooth Jaw Pipe Wrench from Milwaukee here.
- Spend $300 or more, receive a Free 14" Aluminum Offset Pipe Wrench from Milwaukee here.
- Spend $600 or more, receive a Free 24" Aluminum Offset Pipe Wrench from Milwaukee here.
Note: to be eligible for a free gift, items must be purchased on a single invoice
Milwaukee 48-22-7314, Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench features a New-To-World 3 length design which delivers maximum productivity to the professional user. The Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench comes with (2) interchangeable threaded fit handles offering the versatility of 10” mode when used with no handle for tight spaces, 18” mode with the small handle for general purpose, and 24” mode with the long handle for maximum leverage and reach. The Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench features and overbite jaw design offering the largest gripping surface. Dual coil springs offer maximum durability and tool life, and the ergonomic handle form has been designed for maximum comfort and won’t dig into the palms. Through hardened jaws deliver increased grip and tooth durability, and a tether-ready handle loops makes the Milwaukee 48-22-7314 perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee stands behind their product and offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all pipe wrenches. The Milwaukee 48-22-7314 includes (1) 48-22-7314 18” Cheater Adaptable Pipe Wrench and (2) interchangeable threaded fit handles.
- New-to-world 3 length design - 10" mode for tight spaces, 18" mode for general purpose, 24" mode for maximum leverage and reach
- Overbite jaw - largest gripping surface
- Dual coil springs - for maximum durability and tool life
- Ergonomic handle form - designed for maximum comfort, won't dig into the palm
- Ergonomic hook jaw design - for easy detachment from the workpiece
- Through hardened jaws - increased durability and grip
- Tether-ready handle loop
2 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.