Certified to NSF/ANSI 61 Annex G in compliance with AB 1953 requirements, commonly referred to as the "Low Lead" law, making it suitable for use with the silicon family of metal alloy products.
- Cleans and fluxes in one operation saving time and money
- Smooth consistency makes it easy to apply
- Flows smoothly into even the smallest cavity
- Lead free and acid free - safe to use on potable water systems
- Multipurpose for use with 95/5, 60/40, 50/50, and 40/60 solder
- Special oil base protects the solder joint against corrosive attack
- Low scorching
- Low spattering
- Meets: OF 506 Type 1 A & A-A-51145
Nokorode® Regular Paste Flux can be used with 95/5, 60/40, 50/50 and 40/60 solders. It can be used on all solderable metals including copper, tin, zinc, nickel, and sheet lead. Do not use on stainless steel, aluminum or magnesium. Not recommended for electronic use.