Note: The wiring for this pump has changed from all previous versions. You MUST REMOVE ALL OLD WIRING. NEW power and alarm wires are included. New wires MUST be used and grounded when installing this new pump. Please be sure to follow new installation instructions.
The all new Gobi II condensate pump has been completely redesigned retaining all the good features you like and upgrading everything else. The Gobi II has a massive flow range allowing its use from 6,000 Btu/H (1.75kW) up to 120,000 Btu/H (35 kW). Its digital water sensor, universal voltage and user configurable flow ensure it is the strongest, quietest under A/C mounted condensate pump on the market today.
- Maximum flow rate: 11 GPH (42 l/h.)
- Maximum suction: 10 ft. (3 m) self priming
- Maximum head: 65.60 ft. (20 m)
- Sound: 20dBA at 3 ft. (1 m) / 19dBA at 1 EN ISO 3744:2010
- Wireless access: Remote wireless access with smartphone (optional feature)
- Voltage: 100 ~ 240 VAC 50/60 Hz auto sensing universal power input
- Power: 8 watts during maximum operation at 110V
- Alarm relay: 10 Amps NO/NC contacts with integratedd replaceable HRC 10A fuse 5 × 20 mm
- Weight: 1.3 Lbs. (600g)
- Discharge star tube: 1/4“ I.D. (6.25 mm) × 3.3 ft. (1 m)
- Protection: Class II double insulation, Fully potted, IP-44
- Operation temp: Ambient 37.5°F to 104°F (3°C to 40°C) / Water 41°F to 77°F (5°C to 25°C)
- Compliance:Conforms to UL:778 and certfied to CSA C22.2#68