Combi 11 GPH Universal Voltage Condensate Removal Pump (120/240V)3004146 Combi 11 GPH Universal Voltage Condensate Removal Pump (120/240V)
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
If a previously installed 3004046 Combi needs to be removed, a contractor will need to also remove the present wires and replace them with the wires provided with the new part number Combi.
Our engineering department felt that grounding the pump would make the sensor and pump even more reliable. Our engineering department felt that grounding the pump would make the sensor and pump even more reliable. The Combi condensate pump is an entirely new design specifically manufactured for use in duct-free air conditioning split systems. The Combi is full of custom features that are unique to the world market. The flow range, optional configuration and universal voltage allow both installing contractors and wholesalers to stock and use a single product that fulfills all your requirements.
- Maximum flow rate: 11 GPH (42 l/h)
- Maximum suction: 9.80 ft. (3 m) self priming
- Maximum head: 65.60 ft. (20 m)
- Sound: 20dBA at 3 ft. (1m) / 19 dBA at 1 m EN ISO 3744:2010
- Wireless access: Remote wireless access with smartphone (optional feature)
- Voltage: 100 ~ 240 VAC 50/60 Hz auto sensing universal power input
- Power: 8 watts during maximum operation at 110V
- Alarm relay: 10 Amps NO/NC contacts with integratedd replaceable HRC 10A glass fuse 5 × 20 mm
- Weight: 0.63 Lbs. (285g)
- Discharge star tube: 1/4“ I.D. (6.25 mm) × 3.3 ft. (1 m)
- Protection: Class II double insulation, Fully potted, IP-44
- Operation temp: Ambient 37.5°F to 104°F (3°C to 40°C) / Water 41°F to 77°F (5°C to 25°C)
- Compliance: Conforms to UL: 778 and certified to CSA C22.2 #68
|Shutoff Head (ft.):||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.