24 V General Purpose Relay with DPST N.O. SwitchingR8222U1079 24 V General Purpose Relay with DPST N.O. Switching
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Molded terminal numbers and circuit diagram on top of relay provide easy identification for wiring and checking system operation.
- Untaped coil assures cooler operation.
- Laminated magnet construction for higher efficiency.
- Base designed for easy replacement of competitive relays.
- Double quick-connect coil terminals.
- Plug compatible with Steveco 90-340 and Mars 90340.
- Description: 24 V General Purpose Relay with Dpst N.O. switching
- Coil Ratings Voltage: 24v
- Switching: DPST N.O.(1 P&1 Pduty)
- Electrical Connections: Single 1/4 in. quick-connect on coil terminals
- Electrical Ratings Contacts (Full Load): 12 A @ 120 Vac
- Electrical Ratings Contacts (Full Load): 6 A @ 208 Vac, 240 Vac, 277 Vac
- Electrical Ratings Contacts (Full Load 3 A @ 480 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (locked rotor): 60 A @ 120 Vac
- Pilot Duty Ratings: Minimum: 3 VA @ 24 Vac, 120 Vac, & 480 Vac; Maximum: 25 VA @ 24 Vac, 125 VA @ 120 Vac, 240 Vac, & 480 Vac; Resistive: 3 A @ 277 Vac (0.75 power factor); Powerpile: (Normally Open Contacts Only) 0.25 A @ 0.25 to 12 Vdc
- Frequency: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 1-55/64 in. high x 2-7/64 in. wide x 2-3/8 in. deep
- Temperature Ratings: -20 F to +155 F
10 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.