Standard Pilot Gas Valve - 24V - 1/2" x 3/4" Inlet/Outlet SizeV800A1476 Standard Pilot Gas Valve - 24V - 1/2" x 3/4" Inlet/Outlet Size
This product must be installed by a qualified/licensed contractor and set up with properly calibrated combustion test equipment. Failure to comply with this could result in substantial property damage, severe personal injury or death.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Used on gas fired standing pilot appliances with 30 mV thermocouple. Includes a manual gas valve, safety shutoff, single millivoltage automatic operator, pressure regulator, pilot gas filter and flow adjustment, pressure tapping, and thermocouple connector.
- Includes pilot flow adjustment screw
- Easy to install, adjust and service; all adjustments and connections are accessible from top of control
- Add separate energy cutoff (ECO) where codes call for dual safety shutoff
- Complete safety shutoff on pilot flame failure
- LITE-RITE (OFF-PILOT-ON) lighting sequence
- ECO connector for V800 models
- Description: 24 Vac Standing Pilot Gas Valve with 1/2 in. x 3/4 in. inlet/outlet, standard opening and 3.5 in. wc pressure regulator setting
- Type: Single Stage
- Ignition Type: Standing Pilot
- Type of Gas: Natural or LP
- Inlet/Outlet Size (in.): 1/2 in. x 3/4 in.
- Body Pattern: Straight-through, multi-tapped with 1/2 in. right and left outlets plugged
- Opening Characteristics (standard, step): Standard
- Capacity @ 1 in. p.d.: 250,000 BTU/hr
- Pressure Ratings (psi): 1/2 psi
- Pressure Ratings (kPa): 3.5 kPa
- Pressure Regulator Setting (psi): 3.5 in. wc
- Pressure Regulator Setting (kPa): 0.87 kPa
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for 1/4 in. OD tubing
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8 in. NPT with plug
- Electrical Connections: Combination screw and 1/4 in. male quick connects
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Anticipator Setting: 0.2A
- Temperature Range (F): 32 F to 175 F
- Temperature Range (C): 0 C to 79 C
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically
- Dimensions (in.): 4 3/4 in high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 3 3/16 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 121 mm high x 103 mm wide x 81 mm deep
- Includes: Natural to LP conversion kit
- Approvals, American Gas Association IAS: AGA Design Certified; File No. L2025003, CGA Design Certified; File No. L2025003, UL Component Recognized
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: UL Component Recognized
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.