This product must be installed by a qualified/licensed contractor and set up with properly calibrated combustion test equipment. Failure to comply with this could result in substantial property damage, severe personal injury or death.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Combination gas control for use in 24 Vac, gas-fired, standing pilot appliances with capacities from 30 to 300 cfh.
- Controls include manual valve, two automatic operators, servo pressure regulator and pilot adjustment.
- Compact size.
- Provide two automatic valves.
- Solenoid-operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat; closes when call for heat ends.
- Diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted.
- Meet codes requiring dual safety shutoff.
- Natural to LP and LP to Natural conversion kits available for standard and slow opening gas valves.
- LITE-RITE (OFF-PILOT-ON) lighting sequence.
- All adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet are accessible from top of control.
- Adjustable servo regulator effectively maintains almost constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure.
- Compatible with ECO connector.
- Type: Single Stage
Ignition Type: Standing Pilot
Type of Gas: Natural
Inlet/Outlet Size (in.): 1/2 in. x 3/4 in.
Body Pattern: Straight through with integral tapping; with flange
Opening Characteristics (standard, step): Standard
Capacity @ 1 in. p.d.: 190,000 BTU/hr; 30,000 BTU/hr minimum
Pressure Ratings: ½ psi, or 3.5 kPa
Pressure Regulator Setting: 3.5 in. wc (psi), or 0.87 kPa
Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for 1/4 in. OD tubing
Pressure Tapping: 1/8 in. NPT with plug
Electrical Connections: 1/4 in. quick-connect male terminals
Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
Frequency: 60 Hz
Anticipator Setting: 0.7 A
Temperature Range: 0° to 175°F, or -18° to +79°C
Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically
Dimensions (in.): 5 3/8 in. high x 4 1/16 in. wide x 2 11/16 in. deep
Dimensions (mm): 135 mm high x 104 mm wide x 69 mm deep
Includes: One 3/4 x 1/2 in. reducer bushing 393691-14 bag assembly-3/4 in. straight flange with O ring, screws and wrench; 393200 ECO adapter; Q340 (36 in.) thermocouple with adapters; 393691 Natural to LP gas conversion kit.
Approvals, American Gas Association IAS: AGA Design Certified: File No. L2025006.
Approvals, Canadian Gas Association: CGA Design Certified: File No. L2025006.
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.