This product must be installed by a qualified/licensed contractor and set up with properly calibrated combustion test equipment. Failure to comply with this could result in substantial property damage, severe personal injury or death.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Combination gas control for use in 24 Vac, gas-fired, intermittent pilot appliances with capacities from 30 to 415 cfh
- Controls include safety shutoff, manual valve, two automatic operators, pressure regulator and pilot adjustment
- Use with S86F,H; S860D; S8600F,H; S8610 and S90A,B Control Modules
- Compact size
- Provide two automatic valves - Solenoid operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat; closes when call for heat ends, Diaphragm-operated second automatic valve opens under control of regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted
- Meets codes requiring dual safety shutoff
- Natural to LP and LP to Natural conversion kits available for standard and slow opening gas valves
- All adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet are accessible from top of control
- Adjustable servo regulator effectively maintains almost constant gas output pressure under wide fluctuations in gas supply pressure
- Compatible with ECO connector
- ON-OFF lighting sequence
- Description: 24 Vac Dual 2-Stage Intermittent Pilot with 3/4 in. x 3/4 in. inlet/oulet, slow opening and 1.7 in. wc low; 3.5 in. wc high pressure regulator setting
- Type: Two Stage
- Ignition Type: Intermittent Pilot
- Type of Gas: Natural
- Inlet/Outlet Size (in.): 3/4 in. x 3/4 in.
- Body Pattern: Straight-through
- Opening Characteristics: Standard
- Capacity @ 1 in. p.d.: 300,000 BTU/hr; 30,000 BTU/hr minimum
- Pressure Ratings (psi): 1/2 psi
- Pressure Ratings (kPa): 3.5 kPa
- Pressure Regulator Setting (psi): 1.7 in. wc low; 3.5 in. wc high
- Pressure Regulator Setting (kPa): 0.48 kPa low; 0.87 kPa high
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Compression fitting for 1/4 in. OD tubing
- Pressure Tapping: 1/8 in. NPT with plug
- Electrical Connections: 1/4 in. quick-connect male terminals
- Electrical Ratings: 24 Vac
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Anticipator Setting: 0.62 A
- Temperature Range (F): -40 F to +175 F
- Temperature Range (C): -40 C to +79 C
- Mounting: 0 to 90 degrees in any direction from the upright position of the gas control knob, including vertically
- Dimensions (in.): 5 3/8 in. high x 2 11/16 in. wide x 4 1/16 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm): 135 mm high x 69 mm wide x 104 mm deep
- Includes: Natural to LP Conversion Kit, two 3/4 x 1/2 in. reducer bushings
- Approvals, American Gas Association IAS: AGA Design Certified: File No. L2025007
- Approvals, Canadian Gas Association: CGA Design Certified: File No. L2025007
- Approvals, Underwriters Laboratories Inc: UL Component Recognized
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.