Lift gate service includes removal of your package from the truck and provides curbside delivery. A lift gate is a hydraulic lift on the back of a freight truck that moves heavy items from the bed of the truck onto the street. You do not need a lift gate if your delivery location has a loading dock or forklift.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Recovery Capacity: 72.8 gallons per hour (delivers approximately 100 gallons of hot water in the first hour for 75-gallon models and 142 gallons for 98-gallon models)**
Guardian System™ & Sensor
- Exclusive air/fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
Easy to Light
- Piezo Ignitor - no matches required
- Eco-friendly burner, low NOx design
- Meets 40 ng/J NOx requirements
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
High Altitude Compliant
- All models are certified for applications up to 8,500 feet above sea level
- Enhanced-flow brass drain valve
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Low lead compliant
- Side water connections for space heating applications
- Standard replacement parts
- 8-Year limited tank and parts warranty*
- With ProtectionPlus™ the 8-year limited tank warranty becomes 12-year
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.