Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Each Brass Push 90° Elbow with Drain / Vent allows for water to be drained from the line if needed. Common applications include draining irrigation systems or hose bibbs when winterizing. Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipe. Ideal for working in tight spaces. Faster install time and ease of use reduces installation errors.
- Compatible with PEX, copper, CPVC, PE-RT and HDPE pipes in any combination.
- No special tools, crimping, glue or soldering required.
- Can be installed in wet lines.
- Approved for underground and behind-the-wall applications with no access panels (wrapping required when burying underground).
- Large diameter fittings (1-1/4 in. - 2 in.) require a Stiffener (sold separately) when connecting to PEX pipe.
- Remove using a Disconnect Clip or Disconnect Tongs (both sold separately).
- Rated for 200 psi and 200°F (93°C).
- 25-year warranty.
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.