Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
These actuators are designed for use in constant or variable air volume installations for the control of return air, mixed air, exhaust, and face and bypass dampers requiring up to 142 lb-in (16 Nm) torque. They are designed for applications that require the damper to return to a fail-safe position when there is a power failure.
- Brushless DC motor technology with stall protection
- Bi-directional fail-safe spring return
- Patented self-centering shaft coupling
- Manual override
- 142 lb-in (16 Nm) torque
- 5° preload as shipped from factory
- Offset and span adjustment models available
- Models with independently adjustable dual auxiliary switches available
- UL and cUL listed
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.