The OpenAir 24 Vac/dc spring return 142 lb-in electronic actuator is designed for digital
or analog control of building HVAC dampers.
These actuators are designed for use in constant or variable air volume installations for
the control of return air, mixed air, exhaust, and face and bypass dampers requiring up
to 142 lb-in (16 Nm) torque. They are designed for applications that require the damper
to return to a fail-safe position when there is a power failure.
- Brushless DC motor technology with stall protection
- Bi-directional fail-safe spring return
- Patented self-centering shaft coupling
- Manual override
- 142 lb-in (16 Nm) torque
- 5° preload as shipped from factory
- Offset and span adjustment models available
- Models with independently adjustable dual auxiliary switches available
- UL and cUL listed