The OpenAir GQD Series direct-coupled spring return electronic actuator is designed
for modulating, two-position, and floating control of building HVAC dampers.
- Used in constant or variable air volume installations for the control of return air, mixed air, exhaust, and face and bypass, and residential zone dampers requiring up to 20 lb-in (2 Nm) torque. Designed for applications that require the damper to return to a fail safe position when there is a power failure.
- Bi-directional spring return (fail-safe)
- Plenum-rated models available
- Fast run time
- Available in 20 lb-in (2 Nm) torque
- Signal inversion capability on modulating types (2 to 10 Vdc or 10 to 2 Vdc)
- UL and cUL listed, CE certified
- Compact footprint
- Low voltage models are 24 Vac/dc compatible
- 120 Vac model with 1/2" NPT conduit connection