Mixing or straight-through valves with magnetic actuators for modulating control of hot
and chilled water systems in closed circuits.
The MXG461...U (screwed fitting) valves are mixing or straight-through valves with a factory calibrated and mounted magnetic actuator. The magnetic actuator incorporates an electronics module for position control and positioning feedback. Control path A to AB is closed when the valve is de-energized. The fast positioning time, high resolution and high rangeability make these valves ideal for modulating control of chilled and hot water systems in closed circuits. Sturdy construction makes maintenance and regular servicing unnecessary and ensures a long service life.
- Fast positioning time (< two seconds), high-resolution stroke (1:1000).
- Linear or equal-percentage valve characteristic (user-selected).
- Switch-selectable control signal: 0 to 10 Vdc, 2 to 10 Vdc, or 4 to 20 mA.
- Wear-free inductive stroke measurement.
- Low friction, robust, no maintenance required.
- Fail-safe feature: A to AB closed when de-energized.
- Positioning control.
- Position feedback.
- Manual control.