3/4" PVC Utility Ball Valve w/ O-Ring (Socket)2622-007 3/4" PVC Utility Ball Valve w/ O-Ring (Socket)
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- PVC construction never rust, scale or pit, providing exceptional chemical and corrosion resistance.
- Spears PTFE floating seat design reduces seat wear for extended valve life, smooth operation, and bubble-tight shut-off. 100% factory tested.
- High grade abrasion resistant EPDM elastomer o-rings for optimum chemical resistance.
- High impact Polypropylene handle features double stop engagement and exhibits an excellent resistance to most chemical environments.
- Full Schedule 80 Bore virtually eliminates pressure drop, providing optimum flow.
- Equipped with Spears high strength Safe-T-Shear stem developed to help prevent line fluids from leaving out in the event of ball valve stem damage. Engineered for high strength, the stem encorporates a special shear point to contrl accidental breakage. Over torquing breaks occur above the stem o-ring leaving the seal intact until replacement can be made.
- Pressure rates to 150 PSI for water at 73°F.
- Certified for potable water use by NSF International.
Socket x Socket
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.