- PVC construction never rust, scale or pit, providing exceptional chemical and corrosion resistance.
- Spears PTFE floating seat design reduces seat wear for extended valve life, smooth operation, and bubble-tight shut-off. 100% factory tested.
- High grade abrasion resistant EPDM elastomer o-rings for optimum chemical resistance.
- High impact Polypropylene handle features double stop engagement and exhibits an excellent resistance to most chemical environments.
- Full Schedule 80 Bore virtually eliminates pressure drop, providing optimum flow.
- Equipped with Spears high strength Safe-T-Shear stem developed to help prevent line fluids from leaving out in the event of ball valve stem damage. Engineered for high strength, the stem encorporates a special shear point to contrl accidental breakage. Over torquing breaks occur above the stem o-ring leaving the seal intact until replacement can be made.
- Pressure rates to 150 PSI for water at 73°F.
- Certified for potable water use by NSF International.
1-1/4" PVC Utility Ball Valve w/ O-Ring (Socket)2622-012 1-1/4" PVC Utility Ball Valve w/ O-Ring (Socket)
|Mon, Jun 27 – Tue, Jul 26|
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Socket x Socket
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.