Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- 1. Insert each lead wire from the heating product into L1 and L2 terminals (no polarity) with the ground wire inserted into the G terminal. Tighten the terminal screws onto the wires.
- 2. Set switch to ON position.
- 3. Green light indicates the LoudMouth is operating.
- 4. The red light and alarm indicate lead wires have come loose from terminals or damage has occurred to the heating product.
- 5. Press the TEST button to simulate a damage condition before beginning work.
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.