- 1. Insert each lead wire from the heating product into L1 and L2 terminals (no polarity) with the ground wire inserted into the G terminal. Tighten the terminal screws onto the wires.
- 2. Set switch to ON position.
- 3. Green light indicates the LoudMouth is operating.
- 4. The red light and alarm indicate lead wires have come loose from terminals or damage has occurred to the heating product.
- 5. Press the TEST button to simulate a damage condition before beginning work.
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
4 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.