|1||Mon, Nov 9 – Tue, Nov 10|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Taco Variable Speed Delta-T Circulator's all-in-one design combines a microprocessor based variable speed differential controller with the reliability and convenience of our 00® Cartridge Circulators. Simply dial in the design Delta-T of the system or zone (from 5 - 50°F) and then sit back and watch the circulator automatically adjust its performance to match the systems ideal BTU/hr output, while conserving energy and eliminating velocity noise.
No matter how good your original system design and heat loss calculations were, they included estimates and rules of thumb. What are the design conditions for those systems you "inherited" or have to service? Have a zone valve system or multi-zone radiant manifolds running off a common circulator? Your system needs a circulator that automatically adjusts to deliver the optimal heat transfer based on the actual operation of the system, every day, under all load conditions - even when those conditions change. With the Taco Variable Speed Delta-T 00® Circulators you simply dial in your desired temperature drop across the system or zone (5-50°F), attach a supply and return sensor directly to the pump and it will automatically vary its performance to deliver optimal heat, efficiency and comfort.
Replacement Parts List:
Casing O-Ring: 0012-006RP
Flange Gasket Set: 0012-020RP
Cartridge Assembly Complete: 0012-011RP
- All-in-One Pump & Control
- Sensors Included
- Easy to Install: attach 2 Sensors, dial in the Desired Delta-T
- UL Approved
- Snap-in PC Board, replaceable
- LED Status Panel
- Fuse Protected
- Plug-in Low Voltage Wiring Terminal
- Optional Integral Flow Check (IFC®)
- Increases System Efficiency
- Pump Always Runs at Minimum Required Speed
- Eliminates Velocity Noise
- Eliminates Need for a Pressure By-pass Valve
- Conserves Energy
- Achieves System Design Goals, even when Installed System Varies from Original Design
- Pump Automatically Adjusts to Current System Conditions
- Spend Less Time Figuring Out Pressure Drop (for proper pump sizing) when Servicing Existing Systems.
- Pump Exercise
- Delivers Ideal BTU/hr Heat Transfer for All Styles of Emitters
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.