Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Taco 009-IFC with Integral Flow Check (IFC) is designed to reduce installation costs when zoning with "00" circulators on a wide range of residential and light commercial, higher-head/lower-flow water circulating applications. Typical uses include hydronic heating, radiant in-floor/panel heating and closed-loop solar heating systems.
The stainless steel 009-IFC can be used in higher-head/lower-flow heat recovery, open-loop solar heating and light commercial domestic water recirculation systems.
- Integral Flow Check (IFC)--Eliminates In-Line Flow Check, Reduces Installed Cost, Easy to Service
- Improved Performance vs. In-Line Flow Checks
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design, Field Serviceable
- Unmatched Reliability, Maintenance Free
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Direct Drive, Low Power Consumption
- Standard High Capacity Output
- Compact Design
- Self Lubricating
- No Mechanical Seal
- Stainless Construction with Flanged Connections
Replacement Parts List:
Casing O-Ring: 009-005RP
Flange Gasket Set: 007-007RP
Capacitor or PC Board: 009-018RP
Cartridge Assembly Complete: 009-022RP
Valve Addembly Trans/Relay: 009-033RP
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.