Cast Iron 2400 Series Circulator Pump, 1/2 HP2400-50/2-3P Cast Iron 2400 Series Circulator Pump, 1/2 HP
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Taco 2400 Series High Capacity Circulators are specifically designed for quiet, efficient, dependable operation in a wide range of medium to high flow/head hydronic heating, chilled water cooling and hot water recirculation applications. The space saving, close-coupled, maintenance free motor with permanently lubricated, sealed-for- life bearings, Noryl® impeller and durable, carbon/silicon-carbide mechanical seal provide unmatched reliability.
The compact 2400 Series High Capacity Circulators are for use in a wide range of larger residential and commercial hydronic systems. Typical applications include hydronic heating, in-floor radiant, snow melt, high pressure drop boilers, outdoor wood boilers, chilled water cooling, geothermal heat pumps, primary/secondary loops and hydro air fan coils. The Stainless Steel 2400 Series should be used for open, domestic water recirculation systems. The unitized, carbon/silicon-carbide mechanical seal is easy to service in only a few minutes.
- Compact, space saving design
- Powerful close-coupled, maintenance free motor
- Superior efficiency, high starting torque
- Permanently lubricated, sealed for life bearings
- Rugged 1/2" Stainless Steel Shaft
- Carbon/Silicon-Carbide mechanical seal for long life
- Universal flange to flange dimensions - Ideal for retrofits
- Anti-Condensate design for chilled water
- Dual electrical knock-outs
- Dual pressure taps, suction/discharge
1 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.