Powerhead part number 15069 is a 4-wire two position
actuator which mounts on the return valve of the stainless
manifold. A 24 VAC signal actuates the head to open the
valve. The position of the valve is normally closed. Upon
opening the valve, the integral SPST contacts close.
The powerhead may be used on both 1¼" stainless shut
off/balancing and stainless shut off/ balancing/flow meter
Typical applications include circulator control when used
with Viega zone control 18060 or 18062, boiler heat call
(T-T) or control of auxiliary devices requiring end-switch
- Voltage: 24VAC
- Max Inrush Current: 300 mA for 2 minutes maximum
- Operating Power: 1W
- Closing/Opening Time: Approximately 3 minutes
- Stroke: 4 mm
- Actuating Force: 21lbs.
- Weight: 5.29 oz.
- Fluid Temperature: 32°F - 212°F
- End Switch: Normally Open
- Micro Switch: 24VAC/0.5A
- Switching Point: 2mm
- Cable Length: 3.28'
- Integrated micro switch with floating contact
- Light gray in color, Viega logo on front
- Normally closed valve position
- Water resistant
- All around function indicator
- 360° installation position
- Snap-on installation
- Valve adapter concept
- Initially-Open function
- May be installed in any position