Series 009 Reduced Pressure Zone Assemblies are designed
to protect potable water supplies in accordance with national
plumbing codes and water authority requirements. This series
can be used in a variety of installations, including the prevention
of health hazard cross connections in piping systems or
for containment at the service line entrance.
This series features two in-line, independent check valves,
captured springs and replaceable check seats with an intermediate
relief valve. Its compact modular design facilitates
easy maintenance and assembly access. Sizes 1/4" - 1"
(8 - 25mm) shutoffs have tee handles.
"Do not use this item for any installation or repair of potable water applications. This product does not comply with the ""Safe Drinking Water Act,"" which requires that products meet low-lead standards in order to be used in systems providing water for human consumption (drinking or cooking). This item is for non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications only."
- Single access cover and modular check construction
for ease of maintenance
- Top entry - all internals immediately accessible
- Captured springs for safe maintenance
- Internal relief valve for reduced installation clearances
- Replaceable seats for economical repair
- Bronze body construction for durability 1/4" - 2" (8-50mm)
- Fused epoxy coated cast iron body 2-1/2" and 3" (65 and 80mm)
- Ball valve test cocks screwdriver slotted 1/4" - 2" (8 - 50mm)
- Large body passages provides low pressure drop
- Compact, space saving design
- No special tools required for servicing.