This Watts 3/8" Under Sink Guardian lead free thermostatic mixing valve is used in commercial and residential applications to control the hot water temperature and minimize the potential for accidental scalding. It is suitable for kitchen and bath installations where the water delivered to the fixtures is intended for bathing or washing. The double throttling design controls both the hot and cold water supply to the mixed outlet. This valve consists of a lead free brass body, 3/8" male compression fittings, copper thermostat, check valves, integral strainer with 40 mesh stainless steel screens, and a tamper resistant locking cap. This product meets the reduced Q test statistic criteria of 0.5 ppb for lead per Section 18.104.22.168 of NSF/ANSI/CAN 61.
- Provides superior flow rate between 0.25 and 2.5 GPM
- Accurate temperature control with low pressure drop
- Built-in check valves prevent hot and cold water cross flow
- Lead Free brass body construction
- Installs easily between the stop valves and faucet
- Includes tamper resistant locking nut to prevent accidental mis-adjustment
- Provided with cap for three port application
- Integral strainer with 40 mesh stainless steel screens to filter out debris
- Meets the reduced Q test statistic criteria of 0.5 ppb for lead per Section 22.214.171.124 of NSF/ANSI/CAN 61
- ASSE 1070 listed and CSA certified
The unit is intended for under sink installation to control the hot
water temperature and minimize the occurrence of accidental scalding. The water temperature must be adjusted by the installer using
a thermometer to measure the hot water temperature at the faucet
outlet. Maximum temperature of 105°F (41°C) is recommended.