Webstone H-58653 1-1/4" x 3/4" Pro-Pal Full Port Brass Ball Valve w/ Reversible Handle, Primary/Secondary Loop Purge Tee
Designed for residential, commercial or industrial use with water, oil or gas. This approved Webstone valve is actuated by a blowout proof stem and features an adjustable packing nut. Solder joint temperature ratings are per ASME B16.18 Annex A for 95-5 solder. Other solder materials have lower pressure/temperature limits. Do not silver braze or over heat valves when soldering.
- Allows for placement of a ball valve between closely spaced tees
- Precision crafting achieves hydraulic separation
- Permits power purging of individual loops in hydronic systems
- Full port solid flow channel ensures highest flow rate possible
- Ideal for primary/secondary piping in mod-con boiler systems
- Guaranteed for Life