This product does not comply with the "Safe Drinking Water Act," which requires that products meet low-lead standards in order to be used in systems providing water for human consumption (drinking or cooking). This item is for non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications only.
Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
Overall Length of this product is 13-1/4". Overall Length is determined by wall thickness plus the inlet length. Please check Product Overview file for details.
The freezeless Model 19 is intended for irrigation purposes and designed for year-round residential regardless of outside temperature. This product contains an integral backflow protection device which protects up to 125 psi of backpressure and therefore does not require an add-on vacuum breaker.
- Manufactured under one or more of the following patents: 3,208,715; 3,278,201; 5,590,679; 5,632,303; 6,142,172; 6,532,986 and patents pending
- ASSE 1019 - Type C Listed
- CSA, cUPC Approved
- Not intended for continuous use
- Patented resetting pressure relief valve prevents the faucet tube from bursting in freezing conditions even if a hose is unintentionally left on.
- 3/4" male hose thread nozzle
- Stainless steel seat - eliminates wire draw
- EPDM packing to prevent leaking
- Full circle operating threads on valve body and retainer
- No-lead solder
- Standard “O” size seat washer
- Oval, powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
- Optional Tee Key available (extra charge)
- Adjustable polycarbonate wall flange
- MAX PRESSURE - 125 p.s.i.
- MAX TEMPERATURE - 120° F
12 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.