This product does not comply with the "Safe Drinking Water Act," which requires that products meet low-lead standards in order to be used in systems providing water for human consumption (drinking or cooking). This item is for non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications only.
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
- Woodford has manufactured the IOWA hydrant since 1929
- 3/4 inch NPT female inlet
- 1 inch galvanized steel pipe casing
- 3/8 inch galvanized steel pipe operating rod
- 1/8 inch NPT tapped drain hole
- Removable inch Abrass male hose nozzle
- Adjustable Link - Provides easy and positive adjustment of the lever lock tension.
- Rod Guide - Eliminates side pull on rod, reduces wear on packing, packing nut & stem
- Flow Finder and Lock - A simple cam that can be set to automatically obtain the same flow each time or lock against accidental opening
- Long Life Packing - Graphite packing for lubricity and long life
- One Piece Variable Flow Plunger
35 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.