NOTE: Image depicts automatic model. Image #2 depicts vortex impeller.
Submersible pump for dewatering (sump) or effluent (septic tank systems)
- Submersible (NEMA 6) 2 pole mechanical switch & variable level long cycle systems available
- Corrosion resistant powder coated epoxy finish
- No sheet metal parts to rust or corrode
- Stainless steel screws, switch arm, guard and handle
- No screens to clog
- Watertight neoprene square ring between motor and pump housing
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed, non-automatic.
- Upper and lower sleeve bearings running in bath of oil
- Entire unit pressure tested after assembly
- Carbon and ceramic shaft seal
- Maximum temperature for effluent or dewatering 130°F (54°C)
- Passes 1/2" spherical solids
- 1-1/2" NPT discharge
- On point: 7-1/4", Off point: 3"
- Watertight and dust tight
- Permanently oiled bearings
- Impeller Type: Non-clogging vortex impeller
- Reserve Powered Design. For unusual conditions a reserve safety factor is engineered into the design of every Zoeller pump.
Model 53 Specific Features:
- Cast iron switch case, motor and pump housing
- Engineered thermoplastic base
- Engineered, glass filled, plastic impeller with metal insert
- Stainless steel guard and handle
- Lower and upper bearings, oil fed cast iron