1" Wilkins Lead Free 420XL Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly w/ Integral Anti-Freeze Relief Valve1-420XL 1" Wilkins Lead Free 420XL Pressure Vacuum Breaker Assembly w/ Integral Anti-Freeze Relief Valve
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
This Lead Free Wilkins Series 420XL pressure vacuum breaker assembly is designed for installation on potable water lines to protect against back-siphonage of contaminated water into the potable water supply. Supplied with an integral anti-freeze relief valve to reduce the risk of valve damage under intermittent, non-seasonal freezing conditions. Designed for use under continuous pressure. Assembly shall provide protection where a potential health hazard exists.
- ASSE® Listed 1020
- IAPMO® Listed
- CSA® Certified
- Approved by the Foundation for Cross Connection Control and Hydraulic Research at the University of Southern California
- Main valve body: Cast Bronze ASTM B 584
- Elastomers: Silicone (FDA Approved), Buna Nitrile (NSF Listed)
- Polymers: Polypropylene (FDA Approved), Delrin (NSF Listed), Noryl (NSF Listed)
- Springs: Stainless Steel, 300 Series
|Max Pressure (PSI):||
|Max Temp (F):||
|Hydrostatic Test Pressure:||
How can we improve this page? Let us know
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.