16/Hour - Warehouse Associate- Full Time (Cranbury)
SupplyHouse.com is looking for hardworking, motivated individuals to join our warehouse team! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and would like to start a career with a rapidly growing company, we would like to hear from you!
Hours: Full-time (5 days per week, 40 hours per week)
Hours of Operation:
- Sunday and Saturday: 9am to 6pm
- Monday through Friday: 11am to 8pm
Salary: $16/hour (paid weekly)
Location: Cranbury, NJ
- Picking – gathering items from the shelves to fulfill customer orders using an RF scan gun.
- Packing – printing labels and packaging materials to get them ready for shipment
- High school degree or equivalent (Required)
- Authorized to work in the United States (Required)
- Physical work - ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Patience, level-headed, calm under pressure and meet deadlines
- Close attention to detail
- Motivated and driven while maintaining a positive attitude
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k plans available
- Meals: We have a fully stocked kitchen and provide breakfast on Tuesdays and lunch on Thursdays
- Paid time off days and sick days
- Paid holidays (6 holidays off each year) and floating holidays
We look forward to hearing from you! If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume.
Meet our team here: https://www.supplyhouse.com/meet-the-team
Promotions Coordinator (Melville)
SupplyHouse.com, an ecommerce heating, plumbing, and HVAC supply company is searching for a Promotions Coordinator to join our Marketing team!
- Organizing and managing promotions calendar
- Communicating all promotions and updates to management and across departments in a timely manner
- Collaborating closely with our email specialists to create new campaigns
- Analyzing sales data and market trends to create reports and formulate suggestions
- Researching competitors promotional activities
- Supporting our Vendor Management team to develop and implement co-op and sponsored marketing packages
- Keeping promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with designers and email specialists; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt of promotional gear when needed
- All other responsibilities assigned by the Design Team Lead
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Solid understanding of sales strategies and promoting a product or brand
- Highly creative mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Team player mentality and passion towards any work given
- Benefits – 401K with company match, great medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, vacation and sick days. Our office is also equipped with an on-site gym, nap and meditation room.
- Food … and lots of it – We have a fully stocked kitchen and catered breakfast and lunch 3 days a week: quinoa bowls, pizza, and salad – oh my!
- Opportunities to give back – We provide many opportunities throughout the year to give back to our local communities.
- Pet friendly office – Some of our employees are 4-legged and furry!
- Casual dress code – Think jeans and a t-shirt
- Fun – We have a pool and air hockey table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We also have monthly team building events… look out for our movie nights and bowling leagues.
Interested? Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company