Full Stack Java Developer (Melville)
Our website has come a long way since we first started the company back in 2004. We couldn't have done this without our talented programming team. If you love coding, this is the job for you!
- Participating in all phases of software development: requirements, design, construction, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Implementing user-friendly front-end functionalities for our shopping site
- Developing applications to support company internal operations
- Ensuring system reliability and optimizing performance
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, and software engineering
- Familiarity with web application development, preferably with Java frameworks such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate, etc.
- Health insurance — 100% employee coverage after 1 month of employment
- Dental, vision, and 401K plans available
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Meals —we provide breakfast on Wednesdays, lunch on Mondays & Fridays and snacks in our stocked kitchen!
- Casual dress code
- Pet friendly office
- Ping pong, pool, and air hockey tables in our break room!
Pick and Pack Associate - 15/hr (Full Time) (Obetz)
SupplyHouse.com is looking for hardworking, positive and reliable individuals to join our warehouse team. If you are motivated and want to start a career with a rapidly growing company, we want you to apply!
- Picking: gathering items from the shelves to fulfill customer orders using an RF scan gun
- Packing: printing labels and packaging materials to get them ready for shipment
- Receiving: checking in material from POs to make them available for picking
The Day to Day:
- Relaxed dress code... every day
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time are required
- You may need to lift items up to 50 pounds
- The warehouse temperature could vary from 55-90 degrees depending on the season
Hours:Full Time/40 hours per week, with 2 days off each week
Location:Our warehouse is located in Southeast Columbus - 5 minutes from Obetz; 10 minutes from Groveport; and 15 minutes from Rickenbacker International Airport.
We think you will succeed if…
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You have a positive/motivated ‘can-do’ attitude
- You are hardworking with a great work ethic
- You are pleasant, personable, and fun to be around
- You are a dependable team player
Drug and background screenings will be performed during the hiring process. SupplyHouse provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K plans available.
- Team Meals: We provide breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Tuesdays. We also have free snacks/lunch items available in our stocked kitchen
- Paid Time Off and Paid Floating Holidays
- Paid Holidays - with 6 holidays off each year
- Employee discount
- Birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Attendance Incentive
Meet Our Team - https://www.supplyhouse.com/meet-the-team