Warehouse Associate (Cranbury)
Do you prefer jobs that require you to be active over those that ask you to remain seated for most of the day? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment? We are looking for a hardworking individual to join our warehouse team and help us prepare orders for our customers.
You will get to work with our awesome team for 40 hours a week! Hours: Full Time (40 hours per week), with 2 days off each week.
The available positions in the warehouse include:
- Picking - gathering items from the shelves to fulfill customer orders using an RF scan gun.
- Packing - printing labels and packaging materials to get them ready for shipment.
- Receiving - checking in material from purchase orders and putting them away in the appropriate location/s.
These jobs might be for you if ...
- You are interested in physical work. You enjoy keeping your body and mind active throughout the day.
- You are patient, level-headed, and calm under pressure. You work hard to meet deadlines but do not get frustrated when things don't go according to plan.
- You pay attention to details, even if it means spending a little extra time on a task to make sure it is done correctly.
- You are motivated, driven and can maintain a positive attitude. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked.
We'd love for you to join our team! If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume.
Videographer Intern (Melville)
SupplyHouse.com, an innovative ecommerce company, is looking for a videographer intern to join our marketing team for the summer! This individual will gain valuable experience learning from our in house videographer, working alongside our innovative marketing team, and exercising creative freedom on a variety of projects.
The Day to Day:
- Produce descriptive videos about our products (pre-production, shooting, editing).
- Produce short videos for social media posts.
- Assist in the filming and editing on a variety of larger scale projects.
- Film various company events as main or secondary camera.
- Create a variety of in house video projects to be shown in meetings or events.
- Brainstorm and formulate ideas for local or national ad campaigns.
- Produce live video broadcasts.
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree program in film and video editing or related field
- Work well with others, but can also stay motivated working independently
- Excellent time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Ability to incorporate outside ideas and add your own style to projects
- Enjoy contributing ideas for new projects and video campaigns.
- Passionate about shooting and editing with a background in video production (Scripting, shooting, editing)
- Comfortable being on camera
- Sony and Canon DSLR camera experience, DSLR camera workflow experience for post production, and experience with FCP or Adobe Premiere
- Benefits – Flexible hours, on-site gym, nap and meditation room.
- Food … and lots of it – We have a fully stocked kitchen and catered breakfast and lunch 3 days a week: quinoa bowls, pizza, and salad – oh my!
- Pet friendly office – Some of our employees are 4-legged and furry
- Casual dress code – Think jeans and a t-shirt
- Fun – We have a pool and air hockey table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. Look out for our cornhole tournament this summer!
Interested? Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company