Full Time Pick Team Members (Columbus)
We are looking for hardworking, positive, respectful and reliable individuals to join our team! If you are motivated and want to start a career with a rapidly growing company, APPLY HERE!
Picking: gathering items from the shelves to fulfill customer orders using an RF scan gun
The Day to Day:
- Relaxed dress code... every day
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time are required
- You may need to lift items up to 50 to 60 pounds
- The warehouse temperature could vary from 55-90 degrees depending on the season
Salary: $16.00/hr - SHIFT: Sundays (required) 8:00am-5:00pm; Monday-Friday 2:00pm-9:30pm - Your days off will be Saturday and one day during the week.
Trial may be required. The trial would take place during the first shift (ONLY) 6:00am-1:30pm.
Hours: Full Time/40 hours per week, with 2 days off each week- required to work Sunday.
Location: Our warehouse is located in Southeast Columbus - 5 minutes from Obetz; 10 minutes from Groveport; and 15 minutes from Rickenbacker International Airport.
We think you will succeed if…
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You have a positive/motivated ‘can-do’ attitude
- You are hardworking with a great work ethic
- You are pleasant, personable, and fun to be around
- You are a dependable team player
Background screenings will be performed during the hiring process. SupplyHouse provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K plans available.
- Paid Time Off, Paid Sick and Wellness Time
- Paid Holidays - with 6 holidays off each year
- Life Insurance Policy
- Employee discount
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Attendance Incentive
- Meet Our Team-https://www.supplyhouse.com/meet-the-team
Office Coordinator (Melville)
SupplyHouse.com, a successful e-commerce company, is looking to add an Office Coordinator to our growing team! When people walk into our building, we want them to be greeted by a smiling, friendly face who is willing to lend a helping hand. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
Due to the circumstances regarding COVID-19, we are searching for someone who feels comfortable working at our office with a skeleton crew to help with various administrative tasks and projects until the rest of the office returns from working remotely.
Job Type: Full-time, non-exempt
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Salary: $45,000/year ($21.63/hour)
Location: Melville, NY
The Day to Day
- Welcome visitors at the front desk and direct them to the appropriate source*
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort and deliver daily mail (USPS, UPS boxes, etc.)
- Schedule incoming deliveries
- Monitor and maintain the office supplies inventory
- Help with general office tasks (processing mail, photocopying, faxing, etc.)
- Schedule food deliveries as well as order breakfast and lunch weekly*
- Assist the Accounting Team with tasks such as file organization and envelope stuffing
- Help the Human Resources Team research and coordinate various employee engagement initiatives; team building activities, birthday and anniversary balloons/communications
- Manage the office expenses and the HR Team expenses including employee reimbursement submissions and company travel
- Assist with managing the inventory project
- Create and keep track of shipping labels for packages
- Prepare packages in our warehouse to send out to our team members
- All other responsibilities as assigned by the Human Resources Team Lead and Captain
(Responsibilities above marked with “ * ” will begin once our office reopens)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What's important to us:
- Positive Attitude – We work in close quarters where attitudes are contagious
- GRIT – Our 5 new core values! (Generosity, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork, and Grit).
- Benefits – 401K with company match, great medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, vacation and sick days. Our office is also equipped with an on-site gym, nap, and meditation room.
- Food … and lots of it – We have a fully stocked kitchen, and catered breakfast and lunch 3 days a week: quinoa bowls, pizza, and salad – oh my!
- Opportunities to give back – We provide many opportunities throughout the year to give back to our local communities.
- Pet friendly office – Some of our employees are 4-legged and furry!
- Casual dress code – Think jeans and a t-shirt.
- Fun – We have a pool table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We also have monthly team building events… look out for our movie nights and bowling leagues.
Interested? Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company