HR Benefits Coordinator (Melville)
SupplyHouse.com, a successful e-commerce heating, plumbing, and HVAC supply company, is seeking a Benefits Coordinator to add to our Human Resources Team! This individual will be responsible for all administrative activities related to employee benefits, including health/dental/vision insurance, 401K, life insurance and employee leave management.
Due to the circumstances regarding COVID-19, we are searching for someone who can currently perform this job remotely until March of 2022 when we plan to reopen our Melville, NY office. After March 2022, we expect the candidate to be in the Melville office on some regular and aligned cadence month to month.
A company laptop and other necessary equipment will be provided along with a $250 stipend for your work from home space.
Role Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Remote, New York City Metropolitan Area
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Salary: $45,000-50,000/year ($21.63-$24.04/hour)
- Oversee daily benefit plan administration including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, employee assistance program, disability enrollments and changes and other voluntary health coverages; COBRA process; FMLA process, retirement plan administrative processes
- Conduct new hire onboarding
- Meet with new hires after 30 days to review benefit offerings
- Answer employee questions regarding any benefit inquiries, and effectively handle all issues in a confidential and timely manner
- Assist with annual benefits renewal and open enrollment processes
- Ensure accuracy of monthly carrier invoices by reconciling billing statements against benefits deductions from payroll
- Research, develop, and implement new benefit programs to ensure a competitive benefit offering amongst our competition
- Ensure compliance with applicable legal, state, and federal regulations
- Apply continuous improvement philosophy to processes to improve administration, reduce costs, and increase efficiencies
- Organize and maintain human resources files, documents, incoming mail, and other administrative duties as needed
- All other responsibilities as assigned by the Human Resources Captain
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a knack for juggling multiple priorities, and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Team player mentality
- Any previous experience working in human resources is preferred
- Any previous experience with managing employee benefits is preferred
What’s important to us:
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- GRIT – We are looking for someone who embodies our core values (Generosity, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork, and Grit!
- We have awesome benefits – 401k with company match, 100% company-paid medical insurance options, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, and sick days. Our office is also equipped with an on-site gym, nap room, and meditation room.
- We offer flexible work scheduling – Many roles at SupplyHouse are remote-based, and we provide some flexibility with work hours depending on the needs of your role and team.
- We give back – We provide many opportunities to help our local communities, with both structured and informal ways to get involved.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously – We have a casual dress code, a pet-friendly office, and demonstrate respect to our colleagues, partners, and customers.
- We have fun – We have a pool table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We have monthly team building events. And we’re constantly icebreaking each other over Zoom. Look out for our movie nights, bowling leagues, and more!
Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company
Office Administrator (Cranbury)
SupplyHouse.com, a successful e-commerce company, seeks an Office Administrator to add to our growing team! When people walk into our building, we want them to be greeted by a smiling, friendly face who is willing to lend a helping hand. If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet you!
Location: Cranbury, NJ (On-site)
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
Salary: $45,000/year ($21.63/hr)
The Day to Day:
- Welcome visitors at the front desk and direct them to the appropriate source
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive and sort daily mail
- Schedule incoming deliveries
- Monitor and maintain office environment and supply inventory
- Help with general office tasks (processing mail, photocopying, faxing, etc)
- Help research and run employee events and engagement initiatives
- All other duties as assigned by the warehouse captain, human resources lead, and/or SupplyHouse.com management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Benefits – 401k with company match, great medical, dental, and vision insurance, and life insurance.
- Paid Time Off – Vacation days, sick days, and six paid holidays throughout the year.
- Casual Dress Code – Think jeans and a t-shirt!
- Teamwork Environment – Team building events and employee care packages once a month.