The ProLine® Lowboy Top Connect electric water heater is designed to take up as little room as possible and is the ideal choice for when installation space is limited to tight spaces such as under counters and in crawl spaces.
With a 48-gallon tank delivering 6000 watts, the ENLB-50 delivers a first hour rating of 57 gallons at an Energy Factor of 0.95. The Coregard™ sacrificial anode helps protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water, and is accompanied by a 10-year limited tank warranty.
- Dual 5500 watt elements for the fastest recovery and reliable operation.
- Incoloy stainless steel elements last longer than standard cooper elements.
- Helps reduce lime and sediment buildup, maximizes hot water output. Made from long lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Eco-friendly non-CFC foam insulation, heat traps and specially designed combustion chamber combine to produce a high
- Energy Factor for maximum savings on operating costs.
- Our anode rods have a stainless steel core that extends the life of the anode rod allowing superior tank protection far longer than standard anode rods.