The ProLine® Standard Electric water heater is the reliable choice when you are looking to maximize your hot water output and is designed with environmentally-friendly insulation to reduce standby heat loss.
With a 40-gallon tank delivering 4,500 watts, the PNS-40 delivers a first hour rating of 54 gallons at an Energy Factor of 0.95. The Coregard™ sacrificial anode helps protect the tank from the corrosive effects of water, and is accompanied by a 10-year limited tank warranty.
- Dynaclean diffuser dip tube - helps reduce lime and sediment buildup while maximizing hot water output. Made from long-lasting PEX cross-linked polymer.
- Coregard anode rod - aluminum anode with stainless steel core protects tank against corrosion longer than ordinary mild steel anodes.
- Durable tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- Permaglas glass coating - protects steel tank from corrosion.
- CSA certified and ASME rated T&P relief valve
- Meets 2015 Efficiency standards