Free Shipping On orders over $99
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The latest MC1+ formulation is the product of extensive industry experience and testing, developed in ADEY’s own accredited laboratory.
- Prevents the generation of iron oxide sludge
- Protects all metals and alloys in hydronic heating systems
- Concentrated formula, treats 33 gallons – use less to treat more
- Reduces component failure
- Helps reduce heating and maintenance costs
- Maintains room temperature comfort levels
- Suitable for ALL hydronic heating systems
- Appearance: Liquid
- Color: Pale yellow to yellow
- Odor: Mild
- Solubility: Miscible
- pH (concentrated solution): 7.5 – 8.5
- Relative Density: 1.12 – 1.16
3 Product Reviews
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.