NOTE: Sizing must be done by a licensed technician or an Aprilaire representative.
This dehumidifier is ideal for whole-home dehumidification removing up to 16 gallons (130 pints) of water per day. For your convenience, it can be ducted to your HVAC system, and the control panel can be mounted on the top or side of the unit so it is easy to access in any location. The dehumidifier has a simple to use interactive display making set-up and use a breeze.
The Model 1870W high-capacity whole-home dehumidifier operates quietly and comes with a 5-year warranty. The 1870W is UL certified to be hardwired and does not ship with a power cord. The Aprilaire 1870W is low maintenance with no messy trays to empty, and simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement. The Aprilaire 1870W was designed and manufactured in the U.S. by Aprilaire and built to last. Aprilaire continues to improve the quality of its dehumidifiers with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils, quality manufacturing processes to prevent leaks, and robust packaging for damage-free shipment. To give you even more peace of mind, it’s backed by a 5-year warranty.
Model 1870 features:
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 2020
- BUILT TO LAST with corrosion-resistant aluminum coils in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire, the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- REDUCES & CONTROLS HUMIDITY to help prevent damp carpeting and furnishings, mold, mildew, and odors
- REMOVES UP TO 130 pints (16 gallons) of water per day
- NO MESSY WATER TRAY TO EMPTY and simple to set up - just place the hose or place dehumidifier over a
- drain, level it, plug it in, set the target humidity, and you’re done
- SET IT AND FORGET IT control automatically starts dehumidification when humidity above target is sensed
- Can be programmed to introduce fresh air into your home