Proportional Control, Non-Spring Return, Direct Coupled, 24V, Multi-Function Technology
For proportional modulation of dampers in HVAC systems.
Actuator sizing should be done in accordance with the
damper manufacturer’s specifications.
The actuator is mounted directly to a damper shaft up to 1.05”
in diameter by means of its universal clamp, 1/2” self-centered
default. A crankarm and several mounting brackets are available
for applications where the actuator cannot be direct coupled
to the damper shaft.
The default parameters for 2 to 10 VDC applications of the
…MFT actuator are assigned during manufacturing. If necessary,
custom versions of the actuators can be ordered. The
parameters can be changed by two means: pre-set and custom
configurations from Belimo or on-site configurations using
the Belimo PC-Tool software.
The AMCX24-MFT actuators use a Brushless DC motor,
which is controlled by an Application Specific Integrated
Circuit (ASIC). The ASIC monitors and controls the actuator’s
rotation and provides a digital rotation sensing (DRS) function
to prevent damage to the actuator in a stall condition. Power
consumption is reduced in holding mode.
- Actuator Type: Non fail-safe
- Angle of Rotation: 95
- Control Type: MFT/Programmable
- Degree of Protection: IP54, NEMA 2, UL Enclosure Type 2
- Electrical Connection: Cable
- Manual Override: External push button
- Power Consumption (Holding): 1.5 W
- Power Consumption (Running): 4 W
- Running Time (Motor): 35 s / 90°
- Safety Function: NO
- Torque: 180 in-lb [20 Nm]
- Voltage AC/DC: AC/DC 24 V