|35||Wed, Mar 4|
|6||Fri, Mar 6 – Mon, Mar 9|
|6||Mon, Mar 9 – Wed, Mar 11|
Free Shipping This item ships free
Need replacement parts for this unit?
The Series PL close coupled booster pumps are specifically designed for quiet operation in hydronic, radiant and geothermal heating and cooling systems.
- B&G's powerful, dry-motor design delivers exceptional performance
- 25% more efficient than competition
- Precision-machined and balanced alloy steel rotor for superior performance. Series-PL
- Solid "Stiff-Shaft" design is constructed of high-strength alloy steel impervious to cracking caused by thermal stresses.
- XL-11 Precision-Crafted Bearing System
- Permanently oil lubricated
- Completely maintenance free
- Advanced close-coupled design increases pump life and efficiency, assures dependable seasonal start-ups and can easily handle difficult water conditions
- Tough, durable seal system features a carbon/silicon carbide seal on a stainless steel shaft sleeve for long life and rugged operation
- Double sided stainless steel neck ring for optimum efficiency
This item is cost-prohibitive to ship on its own but is available to ship with orders over $200.
Why don't we show the price of this item?
We try to always offer you the lowest prices possible, but some manufacturers require that we only show these low prices once you take further action.
To see the price, simply add the item to your cart or sign in.